Kryolan Australia offers a range of group classes with our qualified makeup artists/trainers.
Classes can be conducted in Melbourne VIC at our Little Collins & Melbourne Emporium Stores, and in Sydney NSW at our Darlinghurst Concept Store.
Interstate Group bookings can also be taken.
Please note one-on-one sessions generally can be arranged for these classes for
$150/hour to suit you, to be conducted at Little Collins or Darlinghurst stores.
Introduction to Makeup Artistry
5 Day Intensive Course
Check back soon for our next class!
This course will teach you the essential skills for those wanting to pursue a career as a freelance makeup artist.
This 5 day course (1 day a week for 5 weeks ) will broaden your product knowledge and help you master the basics of Bridal, Fashion and Photographic makeup.
Cost is $1,950 and includes a makeup kit worth over $1,000! Book Now!
Drag Makeup Workshops
Monday 29th May, 10.30am-4.30pm
108 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC
6 hour theory demo and practical lesson. Learn all the latest trending techniques to create your own unique and fabulous drag creations.Covering everything from brow blocking to fierce contouring and lash application. Taught by experienced Drag Queen and Makeup Artists. $300 for lesson with 20% off products on the day.
Want to learn the newest eye makeup trends? Dying to re-create that amazing look you saw online? Then this is the workshop for you! Taught by experienced Makeup Artists, learn how to create a show stopping look for your own eye shape and colour.
Experienced Makeup Artists share how to create this years hottest makeup looks straight from the red carpets of Hollywood. Build your skills to include how to create that show stopping red carpet/fashion look from start to finish. Suitable for those wanting to take their own makeup to the next level, or for Makeup Artists wanting to keep their skills fresh.
Learn the tips on how to camouflage tattoos and skin anomalies in this workshop. Using our Dermacolor Camouflage range, it is an especially highly pigmented make-up which is designed to correct and cover skin disfigurements, discolorations and tattoos.
1. These workshops are not accredited, however, Kryolan Certificate of Completion will be issued.
2. All makeup techniques during the workshops will be based on personal OR peer to peer application.
3. To secure your spot in any of our workshops, we require an upfront non-refundable payment to be made prior to the commencement date.
4. If you make a payment for a workshop and you do not turn up for any reason, you are not entitled to a refund, however you may roll the payment over to the next available workshop.
5. It is Kryolan's policy not to refund workshop fees paid. The enrolled students acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable having regard to the difficulties of enrolling cancelled places at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
6. If the total class number is less than a minimum of 3 students, the class may be cancelled, postponed or rescheduled at the discretion of KRYOLAN Australia.
For further information regarding these workshops please contact the store running the workshops on:
Little Collins St 03 9654 4147 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Darlinghurst 02 9331 0141 or email@example.com
Melbourne Emporium 03 9639 4630 or firstname.lastname@example.org