Introduction to Bridal
Our experienced Makeup Artists takes you through the trends for the modern bride, focusing on technique and tricks to make your clients makeup last all day and look amazing in Photographs!
Suitable for Makeup Artists wanting to stay ahead of the curve, as well as beginners wanting to build skills and product knowledge.
Cost is $50, with 20% off on Kryolan Products
***Please note your spot will not be confirmed until the store running the workshop can check availability.
Please contact the store running this workshop prior to making a payment to confirm the workshop is still scheduled and that there are spots still available.
Little Collins St 03 9654 4147 or email@example.com
Darlinghurst 02 9331 0141 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Melbourne Emporium 03 9639 4630 or email@example.com
Workshop Terms & Conditions:
1. These workshops are not accredited, however, Kryolan Certificate of Completion will be issued.
2. All makeup techniques during the workshops will be based on personal OR peer to peer application.
3. To secure your spot in any of our workshops, we require an upfront non-refundable payment to be made prior to the commencement date.
4. If you make a payment for a workshop and you do not turn up for any reason, you are not entitled to a refund, however you may roll the payment over to the next available workshop.
5. It is Kryolan's policy not to refund workshop fees paid. The enrolled students acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable having regard to the difficulties of enrolling cancelled places at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
6. If the total class number is less than a minimum of 3 students, the class may be cancelled, postponed or rescheduled at the discretion of KRYOLAN Australia.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: